Re: [Gnash-dev] SDL sound handler

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] SDL sound handler
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:46:13 +0200

strk ha scritto:
For an example of non-threaded use see testsuite/MovieTester.cpp
check out ::advance()

The MovieTester is a kind of GUI so I guess the same method
may be used form the AOS gui...

i'm looking at it.. now just a simple question.
If i launch gnash with a non existent file the audio thread is however
launched and then gnash exit with a message that the file doesn't exit.
Why we don't check first of all if the file exist and then open all
necessary stuff?