[Gnash-dev] Text Renderering 0.8.5 vs Trunk

From: Craig Kelley
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Text Renderering 0.8.5 vs Trunk
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:29:59 -0600 (MDT)

Hi all;

I'm trying to rotate text using actionscript. The method I'm using works great in 0.8.5, but not in recent trunk builds -- I'm not certain if this is a known bug (should I file a report?). The swf will display some text and then change it. If you run the swfs in 0.8.5, you'll see what they are supposed to do. The trunk builds for at least the past two weeks do not rotate the text, but do rotate everything else properly.

'msg' is defined on the stage in frame 1; and the action script is here:

  http://www.xmission.com/~ink/gnash/gnash-trunk/actionscript.txt

All the FLAs and SWFs are here:

  http://www.xmission.com/~ink/gnash/gnash-trunk/

Thanks!

  -Craig

--
Craig Kelley  -- ink -=at=- islug -=dot=- org
http://inconnu.islug.org/~ink finger same server for PGP block