Re: [Gnash-dev] long sound delay when using FFMPEG+SDL

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] long sound delay when using FFMPEG+SDL
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:19:18 +0200

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 07:02:41PM +0200, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:
> At last we've managed to get working audio on Gnash+Nomad. :-)
>
> Now there is the problem that the audio is way late compared to the
> screen (approx. 1 second).

GST ?
I suspect you hit the "slow resampling" issue described by
Bastiaan long time ago. There might be even a bug item for that
or maybe archives. For what I remember depending on the gst
plugin used to do resampling you could have different performances
one of which was horrible.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!