Re: [Gnash-dev] Flash HD (H.264) video decoding acceleration

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Flash HD (H.264) video decoding acceleration
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:41:03 -0600

On 09/22/09 08:38, Benjamin Wolsey wrote:

The size of the patch almost certainly means that copyright assignment
is necessary before it can be applied, and only Rob Savoye can sort that
out.

I assume this would be a corporate copyright assignment or a personal one ? I can send you the appropriate paperwork. On occasion I've had corporations refuse to assign copyright to the FSF (we're a GNU project), which has forced me to remove code I wish I didn't have to. I can think of a few other projects (OLPC's new hardware is Via based) that would benefit from this patch, so hopefully there is no problem.