Re: [Gnash-dev] Ubuntu compilation

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Ubuntu compilation
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:11:51 +0200

Rob Savoye ha scritto:

I can unfortunately finally reproduce this, and it's completely perverted what's going on. I think it's an Automake bug in how it handles dependencies. I manage to fix this by rearranging the Makefile some, without any other changes. Weird... I just checked in my fix (revno 11528), hopefully it'll work for you too.

another thing. actually if you try to build a static version of the gnash you will receive this error at linking phase

attempted static link of dynamic object `/cygdrive/d/DevCon2009/gnash/libmedia/.libs/libgnashmedia.so

it seems that always use a shared object for libgnashmedia also when --disable-shared and --enable-static is used

Andrea