Re: [Gnash-dev] is it possible to port Gnash to Symbian platform?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] is it possible to port Gnash to Symbian platform?
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:25:47 -0600

address@hidden wrote:

> I want to is it possible to port Gnash to Symbian platform. how
> difficulty it will be?

  Possible ? yes. I've thought about it, as I have a Nokia E71x phone.
As Symbian is pretty different, it'd potentially be a lot of work. At
least S60 uses GCC. I haven't really investigated the details, although
I believe the S60 SDK is freely available. I'd have to dig into the SDK
to really make a better guess.