[Gnash-dev] audio Plugin and codec error messages on youtube

From: Christian Brend
Subject: [Gnash-dev] audio Plugin and codec error messages on youtube
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 01:45:13 -0800

I saw your reply on http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg05276.html, and I have a probable noob question. How do you configure with --enable-media=ffmpeg, or a better question is what does it mean? My issue is when I'm on youtube a popup says

MediaHandler::createFlashAudioDecoder: Couldn't find a plugin for audio type audio/mpeg! --
MediaHandler::createFlashAudioDecoder: no available FlASH decoders for codec 10 (Advanced Audio Coding)

The video works fine but there is just no sound. I hope I was descriptive enough.