Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash replacement to Adobe flash Lite

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash replacement to Adobe flash Lite
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:40:53 +0100

> We want port the Gnash player to our embedded device  can you just
> tell me-
> What are the system/hardware consideration required to port the gnash
> player to an embedded devices.

It depends entirely on what kind of SWFs you want to play. You need more
powerful hardware to play more complex SWFs.

Your question is too vague to get a very useful response, as we neither
know what kind of hardware you have, nor what SWFs you want to run on
it. I'm not even sure what you want to know.

It may be more beneficial to you to try it and see how it performs; then
you can tell us what you find out.

Also consider searching the Gnash wiki (http://wiki.gnashdev.org), the
and the internet (http://www.google.com) for answers to your questions.

bwy