[Gnash-dev] openstreetmap and potlatch, potlatch2

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gnash-dev] openstreetmap and potlatch, potlatch2
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 11:59:34 +0200

Hi all,
I am working on compiling a list of projects for the FLOSS team in
openstreetmap,
we are identifying issues where the freedom of the user might be
infringed by some software.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_FLOSS

I have gotten the latest trunk version of gnash built and installed. I
was able to do basic edits with gnash, so good job guys. Here is a
list of smaller issues I found, if you want I can file bug reports.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_FLOSS/PotlatchGnash

Another issue is potlatch2 which is written in as3 :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_FLOSS#Potlatch2

I would like some advice on how to proceed, and maybe some help with the wiki,
I don't want to offend anyone in the potlatch team, the tool is very
nice, but it would be nice to find a path so that we can use these
tools without having to install adobe flash.

thanks,
mike

ps, we are holding two conference this september in Kosovo and Albania
and you are all invited to come and speak or visit :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mdupont/OpenLetterToFreeSoftwareCommunities