[Gnash-dev] vaapi update

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] vaapi update
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:34:16 +0200

I've updated the versions of libva and vdpau to the latest snapshot
(available in our repository), and now trunk is working reasonably well.
At least on my test system (nvidia) I can do HD 720p at about 50-60% cpu
load. This is with AGG, OpenGL is about half of that...

You need to have a recent ffmpeg (post Dec 2009), which I unfortunately
can't put in our repository. Ubuntu users can also get these two
libraries and ffmpeg (plus mplayer) from:
https://launchpad.net/~nvidia-vdpau/+archive/cutting-edge-multimedia

The versions of libva and vdpau-video on that site match mine, as we try
to stay in sync with each other on our patches.