Re: [Gnash-dev] youtube cookies

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] youtube cookies
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 15:43:28 -0600

On 05/16/2010 04:17 PM, address@hidden wrote:
> here is my new testing blog for gnash :

http://gnash-testing.blogspot.com/2010/05/embedding-works-youtube-site-does-not.html

  Thanks for some testing help! Both those videos work for me, but I have
cookies blocked.

> strk commented :  refuse cookies from youtube.com to workaround "an error
> occurred" if you're using firefox you don't need to reopen
>  you can wipe out the youtube.com cookies and instruct firefox to refuse the
> one coming next

  I noticed something today while tracking down a different bug. When the
XPCOM support was removed a little while back (about the time cookies became a
problem) a bunch of code for handling cookies was also removed. I'm not sure
if this is the cause, but it seemed an intersting coincidence worth checking
out...