[Gnash-dev] glibc and bionic at same time

From: raju goruganti
Subject: [Gnash-dev] glibc and bionic at same time
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 10:46:01 +0530

Hi,

we have our legacy system which is build with Glibc. Now we want to  run a small application that is build with bionic libc .Is it possible to  run ,some  applications build bith glibc and some other applications build with bionic libc,at the same time on same target.Our goal is we use our main application build which is build with Glibc and run android application(bionic) from Main application.Or is there any other method to support both bionic and Glibc .

Kind regards