Re: [Gnash-dev] youtube cookies

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] youtube cookies
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:44:19 -0500

On 05/17/2010 02:19 AM, strk wrote:

> Digging commit history I see the code was introduced in 0.8.4 (see
> ChangeLog-0.8.4).
> It is not advertised in the NEWS file so maybe wasn't complete yet.
> I remember I worked on the curl adaptar side while 'asac' did the plugin part
> (using xpcom).

  I thought asac's patch was to handle cookies without xpcom. Most of
the xpcom support I added when tying to build xpi packages for Firefox.
I never looked at his patch in any detail, but it does seem entirely
possible that this bug arose from removing a tiny bit too much code...
Looking in an older branch, the cookie code was in functions with much
xpcom code, but outside the #ifdef XPCOM areas.