Re: [Gnash-dev] Stable branch of Gnash

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Stable branch of Gnash
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 13:54:47 +0200 (CEST)

In my opinion it is necessary to have some sort of review policy, if we
want to keep our developers together (which we all do, I think). While
fixing the testsuite and having things compile are very useful, it does
not solve the problem of (tree-wide) code quality degradation. I think a
review policy could solve most of that problem. Such a policy would be
especially important where large-scale changes are contemplated.

Bastiaan