[Gnash-dev] YouTube support

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] YouTube support
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 21:42:19 +0200

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 11:36:20AM -0500, Rob Savoye wrote:
> On 05/22/2010 07:25 AM, strk wrote:

> > We still need to figure why it takes cookies refusal to avoid the
> > "an error occurred" message. Not sure anyone is looking at it, but
> > I agree it would help keeping the user base.
>
>   That looks to be that too much code was removed.

I'm not sure this is a regression.
I've been looking at 0.8.4 briefly (the one which
introduced curl adapter support for cookies) and did found the
cookies extraction code in the plugin, but no export of the
GNASH_COOKIES_IN variable so it was probably an unfinished thing.

If anyone reading this knows of any official gnash release working
fine with current youtube (w/out the need of droppin cookies) please
let us know.