[Gnash-dev] Development policies

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Development policies
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 10:03:56 +0200

To give the list an update about the flame which has been going on,
and in an attempt to proceed with the conciliation process which
started on IRC, here's a summary of latest events

(1)
Rob, Benjamin and I met on IRC and discussed about what happened
with the invaluable help of an external mediator (Greatgib).
We slightly handled to put aside weapons and move toward
a civil talk.

(2)
We agreed that having a set of rules/policies written down would
help reducing the diverging perceptions which are likely at the
root of the recent situation.

(3)
We started drafting a wiki page to help in the process of defining
these policies. The page is still in progress, and not all items
in it are still agreed on.