[Gnash-dev] Some questions about "porting Gnash to Android"

From: Tienen Wu
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Some questions about "porting Gnash to Android"
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 20:39:53 +0800

Hello,

My name is Tien-En Wu, I'm a greenhorn to linux open source and I'm trying porting Gnash to android recently. After I read the articles about "Building for Android"  and "AndroidDependencies" in wiki, I still don't know how to build Gnash and I hope you are kind to answer me. First, you have built a traditional style GNU cross toolchain for Android and I downloaded it...then how should I do?  Second, when I execute the command "./configure --prefix=/usr/local/android-arm/sysroot/usr --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=arm-linux-eabi CFLAGS="-mandroid", I got errors. The errors are following:
"cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mandroid" ".
The details are in attachment.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Tien-En