Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash on the iPhone/iPad

From: Ashley Reid
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash on the iPhone/iPad
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 17:22:25 +0200

Hi Piero,

What tool chain are you using on Linux? Or are you developing on OSS?
I haven't yet managed to get my tool chain working because I was
following I-phone dev tutorial, which only had an outdated port of
cctools. I have now found
http://code.google.com/p/iphonedevonlinux/source/browse/trunk/toolchain.sh,
which compiles cctools and other tools directly from the apple
sources, so hopefully that will take me further.

Thanks,

Ash