[Gnash-dev] code freeze delayed

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] code freeze delayed
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 08:55:35 -0600

Well, with the current breakage in trunk, combined with a bunch of new
patches and the the other stuff John suggested, I'm going to delay the
code freeze till this weekend. It'll be better to fix trunk, and then
make the release branch than to merge in patches into two branches.

I would truly appreciate it if somebody else could help with the all the
little stuff John mentioned, while I work on the vaapi patches.