[Gnash-dev] Who is most active developing Gnash (commit stats)

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Who is most active developing Gnash (commit stats)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:24:45 +0100

I was a but curious how many people are involved in the Gnash
development these days, so I ran some statistic on the commits done
the last year in the git repository.

This is the number of commits done per person since the start of 2010:

   1712 Benjamin Wolsey <bwy (at) benjaminwolsey.de>
    678 Rob Savoye <rob (at) welcomehome.org>
    395 Sandro Santilli <strk (at) keybit.net>
     72 Bastiaan Jacques <bastiaan (at) bjacques.org>
     32 Markus Gothe <nietzsche (at) lysator.liu.se>
     18 Adrian Panasiuk <adek336 (at) gmail.com>
     12 John Wimer <john (at) god.vtic.net>
     11 Andrea Palmatè <andrea (at) amigasoft.net>
     10 Gwenole Beauchesne <gbeauchesne (at) splitted-desktop.com>
      3 Albert Lee <trisk (at) forkgnu.org>
      3 Petter Reinholdtsen <pere (at) hungry.com>
      3 Maximiliano Castañón Araneda <maximi89 (at) gmail.com>
      2 Alex Converse <alex.converse (at) gmail.com>
      1 Tim Retout <tim (at) retout.co.uk>
      1 Petr Pisar <petr.pisar (at) atlas.cz>
      1 Nico R. <n-roeser (at) gmx.net>
      1 Mjules <mjulien.m (at) gmail.com>
      1 John <john (at) rock>
      1 Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero (at) arklinux.org>
      1 Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o (at) gmail.com>

My suspicion about there being only three people in the core group
seem to be confirmed.  There are 6 less regular commiters (100-10
commits), and in total 20 people commited the last year.

Posting it here to have it in the public archive and in case others
are interested in these numbers too.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen