[Gnash-dev] Gnash 0.8.9 - time for next RC

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash 0.8.9 - time for next RC
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 18:04:58 +0100

After more days and more bugs showing up and being squashed [1],
it seems we finally reached a blockers-free state [2]

[1] Bug squashed since Feb 16: http://ur1.ca/3dgde
[2]   Currently open blockers: http://ur1.ca/3dgfw

I guess it's then time to ship a release candidate, in order
to gather some more blockers or go out prime-time.

This time, it'd be good to tag the RC# (for easier tracking)
and to announce it on the lists (for broather testing).

Also it'd be time for translators to submit their updates.

Rob: will you take care of packaging, tagging and announcing ?