[Gnash-dev] apt repository

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: [Gnash-dev] apt repository
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:56:35 +0100

I'm trying the gnash apt repository user experience and got here:

W: GPG error: http://www.getgnash.org lucid Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
408A2BA7D5196214

Rob's key, obtained with instructions found on the [getgnash][gg] website,
doesn't match that one. The [gnash wiki][gw] doesn't say anything about that.

[gg] http://www.getgnash.org/packages/
[gw] http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Gnash/

Various blogs out there suggest to try at fetching the keys from public
key services, like hkp://subkeys.pgp.net, with a command like:

gpg --keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 408A2BA7D5196214

But that fails as well (not found).

How can we make that experience better ?
And, who's key is that, anyway ? Are the buildbot slaves signing and
uploading those packages ?