[Gnash-dev] Boost version

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Boost version
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:49:00 +0100

Debian stable is now Squeeze, which has boost 1.42. Our current maximum
boost version, which by policy up to now is the version available to
Debian stable, is currently 1.34.1. That version unfortunately lacks
boost ASIO (a really excellent header-only library for asynchronous IO),
some useful type traits, and various other things.

Should we bump the minimum version, and if so, to what? I'd personally
be fairly happy with 1.35, but the higher it is, the better the
libraries we have available.

bwy

The current release of Gnash is 0.8.8
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/