Re: [Gnash-dev] apt repository

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] apt repository
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 07:12:58 -0600

On 03/17/2011 12:56 AM, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> How can we make that experience better ? And, who's key is that,
> anyway ? Are the buildbot slaves signing and uploading those packages

  At one time, I built all the packages by hand, so the packages and the
repository were all signed by me. With buildbot making the packages,
this has obviously changed. It should be possible using keychain to
still sign everything correctly. For the release, I'll build and sign
packages by hand again, but it would be nice if buildbot could do this
correctly as well.