Re: [Gnash-dev] OpenGL-ES phantom renderer

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] OpenGL-ES phantom renderer
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:54:59 +0100

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 07:43:27AM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:
> On 03/22/11 07:08, Sandro Santilli wrote:
>
> > Apart from improving GTK gui robustness in these cases... can we
> > drop the OpenGL-ES choice from configure.ac w/out hurting anyone ?
>
>   There is a GLES renderer in my openvg branch, so dropping it is
> useless, as it'll come right back when I migrate my branch to master.

It's not useless. It server the purpose of not confusing people that
build gnash. Having it back when it works if fine.

Are you concerned about merge conflicts ?
I've given master->openvg merge a try and see that configure.ac
is already in conflict conditions, so shouldn't be a big deal
adding another few lines...