Re: [Gnash-dev] OpenVG support coming

From: olafBuddenhagen
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] OpenVG support coming
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:24:35 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 10:44:53AM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:
> On 03/22/11 10:34, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> > What do you want us to look at then ?
>
>   Real programmers can read code. :-)

I'm sure Gnash will go down in history -- as the project that failed
because nobody wanted to be a "real programmer" :-P

Real programmers can deal with a lot of problems if forced -- but that
doesn't mean they should need to. Untangling a branch with various
unrelated changes is painful, and makes any proper review unrealistic.
If you want review, you'd better split it into a number of separate
branches for the various changes -- along with some explanation for
each.

-antrik-