Re: [Gnash-dev] could anyone help me with this error?

From: zhonghua zhu
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] could anyone help me with this error?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 21:53:24 +0800

$ ffmpeg -version
ffmpeg version 0.7-rc1, Copyright (c) 2000-2011 the FFmpeg developers
  built on May  8 2011 12:23:36 with gcc 4.5.2
  configuration: --enable-memalign-hack
  libavutil    50. 40. 1 / 50. 40. 1
  libavcodec   52.120. 0 / 52.120. 0
  libavformat  52.108. 0 / 52.108. 0
  libavdevice  52.  4. 0 / 52.  4. 0
  libavfilter   1. 77. 0 /  1. 77. 0
  libswscale    0. 13. 0 /  0. 13. 0
ffmpeg 0.7-rc1
libavutil    50. 40. 1 / 50. 40. 1
libavcodec   52.120. 0 / 52.120. 0
libavformat  52.108. 0 / 52.108. 0
libavdevice  52.  4. 0 / 52.  4. 0
libavfilter   1. 77. 0 /  1. 77. 0
libswscale    0. 13. 0 /  0. 13. 0

This is waht I got after running ffmpeg -version command.

And headers are automatically installed under
D:\MinGW\msys\1.0\local\include\libavcodec, \libavdevice,
\libavfilter, \libavformat, \libavutil, \libswscale after running
"make install".

Anything else I missed??