Re: [Gnash-dev] 8.9.10 in time for ubuntu 11.10 ?

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] 8.9.10 in time for ubuntu 11.10 ?
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:53:46 +0200

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Rob Savoye <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 09/12/11 05:44, Sandro Santilli wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 03:58:36AM -0400, Brad wrote:
>
>> Are you saying the master branch still doesnt' build ?
>
>  Part of the solution was in master but it wasn't complete, nor as far
> as I can tell, tested. So I merged the patch in by hand (it was based on
> the last release), adding the parts that were missing. Now it builds.

It was tested by Igor Murzov, original bug submitter, see
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?33696#comment7
Additionally, it was tested by Gabriele Giacone, who pushed the patch.
Gabriele also too the time to have the patch tested against the existing slaves,
one of which he reported had the same ffmpeg (libav) version of oneric.

It's nice to honour contributors work by letting them finish what they
started, if any problem arises. It'd also be educative to let everyone know
what didn't work (how was the patch partial) so to grow all togheter.

--strk;

Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer
http://strk.keybit.net/services.html