Re: [Gnash-dev] 8.9.10 in time for ubuntu 11.10 ?

From: Gabriele Giacone
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] 8.9.10 in time for ubuntu 11.10 ?
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:37:47 +0200

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 2:46 AM, Rob Savoye <address@hidden> wrote:
>  How up to date is the oneiric slave ? When oneiric was in alpha,
> master still built. Then one day ffmpeg got upgraded... I keep my slave
> updated daily. Anyway, I just committed the updated patch to master,
> after testing on 7 different distributions, and fixing the Lenny build
> problem. Updated debs are in our repository now.

oneiric slave is a fresh debootstrap chroot, set up few minutes before
saying "now we have".

About ffmpeg patch, adapted chithead's patch (5c76984e) built fine on
all slaves, considering also tests.
While last commits introduced some unsual failed tests and segfaults,
even on openbsd slave which is not a chroot.
Something still to fix.

http://deb.li/3G4LG http://deb.li/3UNWc http://deb.li/itl8y http://deb.li/3AKG

--
Gabriele