[Gnash-dev] Gnash Temporary Files

From: scott092707
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash Temporary Files
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:17:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi.

I wrote in a while back, asking where Gnash stored flash files it was loading
from YouTube (etc), so I could store the ones I wanted.

I was told to :
create the file: /home/scott/.gnashpluginrc
In it, put these lines:
set saveLoadedMedia true
set mediaDir /home/scott/gnash_media
set saveStreamingMedia true

This works great.  Thank you.

However, is there a way to be more selective in what files are stored there temporarily (actually, I don't know if any are ever deleted...), and which are more permanent?
The files I want seem all to be labelled "videoplaybackXXX", where XXX starts out blank, and then is numbered from zero on up.
But there are many other files (lots of .jpg thumbnails, for example, and lots of files sXXX) which I don't care about.  When I say "lots", I mean it: Ignoring all of the other sub-directories, the YouTube sub-directory has about 45 "videoplayback" files, but the total number of files is 1062!

Perhaps there is a website that explains the options for this (config?) file...?

-Scott