Re: [Gnash-dev] FSF directed donations / committee

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] FSF directed donations / committee
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 11:10:01 -0600

On 10/29/11 10:40, Gabriele Giacone wrote:

> Personally I think migrating to a consensus one would increase the
> freedom perceived by project contributors and when there is no

  Gnash is primarily using a consensus based process, it's only when
that process fails do any true decisions need to be made. The only real
decisions I've ever forced on anyone is nobody should ever revert my
code just cause they don't like it. The lack of enforcing decisions
about other issues is a problem, and will arise when I start on the next
release.