[Gnash-dev] Patches for dumping all SWF frames into images

From: 박현우
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Patches for dumping all SWF frames into images
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 17:09:51 +0900

Hi hackers.

I'm using  gnash to make 'movie' file from SWF.

At first, I dumped SWF files with 'dump-gnash -D' options.

But I couldn't get best quality movie with that option - it only supports
'interval/delay', so I can't get each of exact frame of SWF.
Default dump-gnash delay is 10ms - 100fps, but my SWFs are 30fps and we can't
use float value(16.66667ms) as interval.
And also, The result from converting 100fps into 30fps via ffmpeg was not good.
So I decided to use 'screenshot' feature to make a movie.

Attached file is a patch for adding 'dump all screenshot' / using '--screenshot
all'.
( I wanted to add a help message on '-h' option, I can't find a good location
for it. There is no help message for  'last' option that currently supported,
neither )

Thanks.