Re: [Gnash-dev] Bug filing failed, here's the report: WSAV video crashes

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Bug filing failed, here's the report: WSAV video crashes
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 21:54:04 -0600

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 07:55:58PM -0700, John Gilmore wrote:
> I tried to file a bug at the Savannah bug tracker and got:

  Maybe savannah is having problems... I just tried, and it seems like it
would let me submit a bug report. What distribution are you on these days ?
Did you install the package (from getgnash or where ever) or build from
source ?

> http://www.wsav.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8937079#.UaY-bh1T5f4.gmail
>
> This site causes gnash to crash, producing a message in the web
> browser "The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed.".  Turning on debug

  All I get is a "install a newer flash player" message, so the website
doesn't like Gnash. This was with master on an x86_64 machine running
'Ubuntu raring'.