Re: [Gnash-dev] Can I join your team?

From: Chris Leonard
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Can I join your team?
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:15:42 -0400

Just a thought (feel free to dismiss), but do you speak another language?

The GNASH L10n is being hosted on a Pootle server by the grateful
downstream at Sugar Labs.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/upstream_POT/

We have a completed L10n of zh_CN, but many other languages are
wanting additional work.

Going through the UI strings (and following references back to the
code for context) is a pretty good way to get a sense of how the user
interacts with the code.  Even if your lang is zh_CN, you could look
over the existing L10n and possibly improve it.

If you want to do something like this, send me a private message with
a preferred username and I will set up an account for you on Pootle.

cjl