Re: [Gnash-dev] wiki and buildbot (gnashdev.org and getgnash.org)

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] wiki and buildbot (gnashdev.org and getgnash.org)
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 19:28:01 -0700

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 09:18:04PM +0100, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 05:56:31PM -0700, Rob Savoye wrote:
> > On 01/30/2015 05:05 PM, Sandro Santilli wrote:
>
> Any news about the hardware issue ?

  Unforunately I had to leave the country for a few weeks before getting the
server fixed. It
turned out to be more trouble than I wanted. Now I'm in Thailand climbing, so
can't make another attempt
till I get back in mid March. All the old content is on the WayBack machine,
plus I do have a backup
on my other server. Yes, this is a hassle, cause I had to move another
important website before
leaving.

  Since YouTube now defaults to HTML5, and most flash content is the newer
version Gnash doesn't
support, it's hard to see this as a crises...