Re: [Gnash-dev] GNU SWF Configuration

From: Stephen H. Dawson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] GNU SWF Configuration
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 17:39:14 -0400

Thank you.

I spent time looking on the web and found flash settings in Firefox
reside in the permissions.sqlite  file.

Some commands to share with others who run into this conundrum.

find . -iname permissions.sqlite

ACCESSING YOUR RESPECTIVE permissions.sqlite  FILE:
sqlite3 ~/.mozilla/firefox/YOUR_PROFILE/permissions.sqlite

sqlite3 ~/.thunderbird/YOUR_PROFILE/permissions.sqlite

SETUP UP PRETTY CLI:
sqlite> .headers on
sqlite> .mode column

LOOK THINGS OVER:
sqlite> .databases

sqlite> .tables

SELECT * FROM moz_hosts where type is "plugin:flash";

SELECT DISTINCT type FROM moz_hosts;

sqlite> SELECT DISTINCT type FROM moz_hosts;
type
--------------------
desktop-notification
plugin:flash
offline-app
plugin-vulnerable:ja
plugin-hidden-notifi
sqlite>

So, I take it type of plugin:flash is what I am after...?

I am hesitant to change any field values without knowing the outcome of
changing this or that. Where can I get a list of how to edit these
entries, should I need to change something in the future?

Thank You,
Stephen H. Dawson
(865) 804-3454
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shdcs