gnats-prs

pending/643: Order status, paring chisel (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/643: Order status, paring chisel (pending)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:15:01 -0500 (CDT)

>Number:         643
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Order status, paring chisel
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIA7LIS
 would help you to make BETTER SE7X MORE OFTEN!
 and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

 Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
 and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

 The tests showed that the majority of men
 after taking this medic ation were able to have
 PERFECT ERPECTION during 36 hours!

 VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCAOUNT OFER!

 http://hedegc.stateask.com/?83295030

 ==========
 here and now, and nothing can stand in your way.It is the Law of the Great
      "Can't  we talk about the arts instead? Wouldn't the  listeners care to
 instructor's level.
      He frowned and banged his pipe against the ashtray in irritation.
 competitiveness;  and  the  ravening  thirst  for  new  and   more  terrible
 faded banner: "Welcome, Visitors." Tender looked like  he was  about to wave

      Every hour Jonathan was there at the side of each  of  his  students,
      We  stood on the asphalt,  the boot swaying next to us,  and the  ropes

>Fix:

Unknown