[Gnewsense-dev] Builder update

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Builder update
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 23:28:19 +0200

Hi,

Eddi and I have sat together to review changes in his and Bob's
branches so far. We did some test runs and spent most of the day
figuring out a problem with the debian-installer folder in -updates.
Long story short: debmirror doesn't want to download it because it's
empty, but reprepro requires it unless you leave out UDebComponents
(gen-repo).

I've merged most of the changes of both branches into trunk. I've left
out the security repo flag, because I want to always include security
updates. I still need to merge the packages-to-remove changes.

I think we're almost ready to get started on gen-scripts. Yay.

Sam.