Re: Roadmap for 6210

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Roadmap for 6210
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 18:20:10 +0200 (CEST)

On 1 May 2002, Klaus Lichtenwalder wrote:

> I couldn't find a hint either in the FAQ nor in the archives. Is there a
> roadmap for development for the 6210? Specifically for downloading for
> ringtones? Or do you need somebody to test and probably help
> developping?

Ringtone support is to be working in 0.4.0 release. Pavel Machek some time
ago volunteered to work on ringtones, but I don't know what's the status
at the moment.
I just can't say that any delays with SMS stuff are caused by me - sorry.
I'm working now at fixing libsms. I'll try to do today/tonight:
 - new libsms
 - adapt gnokii.c to use it
 - adapt nk7110 driver to use it.
The rest will remain untouched. I leave tomorrow for 4 days, so anyone is
welcome to do the xgnokii/smsd/other drivers stuff.

I'll push this into CVS or just give the url to my local tree tarball/cvs.

Anyway any helpful hand is very welcome. We are working on gnokii as our
hobby, so it is usual situation when none of developers has much time for
the development.