Re: Fake mode for testing AT sms-es

From: Pavel Machek
Subject: Re: Fake mode for testing AT sms-es
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 23:58:25 +0200

Hi!

> > Seems to me AT smses are pretty badly tested because it costs money to
> > test it. Well, with dry_run = 1 you can test without paying money to
> > your provider. Okay to commit?
>
> Well, I like the idea, but I don't like the implementation. Would you mind
> to add a new field to statemachine or something? I don't want to use the
> application config in the phone driver.

Why is it bad to access config from phone driver? I think we surely
will need to access config from phone drivers...

[Look at model = AT. In future, we'll probably need to know *which* at
model is it, and I don't think it is good to invent types for each
phone that is there...]
                                                                        Pavel
--
(about SSSCA) "I don't say this lightly.  However, I really think that the U.S.
no longer is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy." --hpa