Re: SMS Encryption

From: Marco Manyevere
Subject: Re: SMS Encryption
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:21:47 +0200

The codebook approach sounds good enough for me, I can even maintain a large
database of the same keys and pick them at random and then include the key
to the key in the SMS message. My messages do not have the same lengths -
how does this affect me? Second but most important - does the XOR guarantee
printable ASCII output?

Regards,

Marco