More on ringtone code for 6110

From: Paladin
Subject: More on ringtone code for 6110
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 09:51:29 -0400

Hi,

Thank u very much for the help.  Here are my answers to your
inqueries...

What I mean by binary ringtone data in the security setting protocol is:

0x40: Security commands
        .
        .
        .
    s Get bin ringtone      { 0x9e, location }
                            where: location=0,1,etc.
    r Get bin ringtone      { 0x9e, location, error, contents... }
                            where location=0,1,etc.
                                  error=0x0a, ringtone NOT available
                                        0x00, OK
    s Set bin ringtone      { 0xa0, location, 0x00, contenst... }
                            where: location=0,1,etc.
    r Set bin ringtone      { 0xa0, location, error }
                              where location=0,1,etc.
                                    error=0x0a, ringtone NOT set
                                          0x00, ringtone set OK

What does this code mean?  Can I use this to send ringtone data from a
6110?  If so, how do I know which location to specify?

Thanks agen =>