NOK 6210: Event 18 failed with return code 43!

From: Christian Rieger
Subject: NOK 6210: Event 18 failed with return code 43!
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 19:41:00 +0200

Hello everybody,

i wan't use the netmonitor tool from xgnokii with my 6210, but I
received the following messages.
I also missing the file Docs/Reporting-HOWTO.

I'am using verion 0.4.0pre19 of gnokii.

Please read Docs/Reporting-HOWTO and send a bug report!
UNHANDLED FRAME RECEIVED
request: 0x40 / 0x0005
00 01 00 7e 01                                  |    ~
reply: 0x40 / 0x0004
01 01 ff 00                                     |   ÿ
Please read Docs/Reporting-HOWTO and send a bug report!
UNHANDLED FRAME RECEIVED
request: 0x40 / 0x0005
00 01 00 7e 03                                  |    ~
reply: 0x40 / 0x0004
01 01 ff 00                                     |   ÿ
Please read Docs/Reporting-HOWTO and send a bug report!
UNHANDLED FRAME RECEIVED
request: 0x40 / 0x0005
00 01 00 7e 04                                  |    ~
reply: 0x40 / 0x0004
01 01 ff 00                                     |   ÿ
Please read Docs/Reporting-HOWTO and send a bug report!
UNHANDLED FRAME RECEIVED
request: 0x40 / 0x0005
00 01 00 7e 05                                  |    ~
reply: 0x40 / 0x0004
01 01 ff 00                                     |   ÿ

I hope this is helpful for your development.

Regards
Christian

--
Bismarck (1815 - 1898):
"Eine Demokratie muss von Zeit zu Zeit in ihrem eigenen Blut gebadet