Re: Nokia 6310

From: Timothy Murphy
Subject: Re: Nokia 6310
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 13:48:29 +0100

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 11:45:54AM +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:

> > Can I use the 6310 with gnokii? I have one. If you need someone to run some
> > tests (with cable & Irda), I 'm your man.
>
> Yes, you can, but the support is very limited. Markus Plail is the man who is
> in
> charge of the 6310 driver.

I find most commands work with the 6310,
though "gnokii --datetime" gives an "internal error",
and memory type SM (as in "gnokii --getmemory SM 1")
is "not supported in this phone", which I find surprising.

What I'd like to do is use gnokii in conjunction with Bluetooth
(rather than with a cable or IR) on this phone;
I wonder if anything like that is planned?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: address@hidden