Voice dial with 6510 ???

From: Herbert Demmel
Subject: Voice dial with 6510 ???
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 20:46:03 +0200

Hi!

Has anybody an idea where to find out how the FBUS voice dial command looks like? I do not know *any* software which is capable of dialing with an 6310/6310i/8310/6510, otherwise I could spy into the communication to find out the command.

As you guys found that out how to do that with the 6210/7110 as well (I do not know how), I primary ask these persons to give me an advice.

Please respond to the forum *and* to my email address.
Thank you.

Herbert