Re: GNOKII 0.4.0

From: marjon
Subject: Re: GNOKII 0.4.0
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 06:33:59 +0800

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Pavel Machek wrote:

address@hidden 19 May 2002 01:40:25 >>>

Just a question, around when will gnokii 0.4.0 be released.
I would like to play around with it, since there have been
a lot of changes since the 0.3.5 release.  Thanks in advance.

The answer is: when it will be ready. As the experience shows any given
dates are not correct.

I know I'm repeating myself, but what about taking may 16 version of
gnokii, marking it 0.4.0, tagging it with "don't expect smart
messaging to work", and *releasing it*?

I'm not ready for receiveing flames for the not working version.

pkot

I don't think people should complain about anything you release, since this is a software in constant development. I just noticed that a lot has changed from 0.3.5 release, and I don't know what are your requirements before 0.4.0 can be released, (added features, fixed bugs, etc.). I'm not complaining, I'm just asking. A good day to all.