Re: SMS problems with 5110

From: Markus Plail
Subject: Re: SMS problems with 5110
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:03:51 +0200

Hi Marcin!

* Marcin Wiacek writes:
[quite a few totally irrelevant lines, which should demonstrate that
Marcin is the firenliest person on earth]
> Comments ?

Well... Marcin either you don't want to understand what my point was or
you can't.
Once again:
That was my response to your e-mail. It seems that you responded to
that, although I am not really sure as you can't/don't want to answer
"properly" (from a tchnical viewpoint, i.e. references):

/-----------
| * Marcin Wiacek writes:
| >> error 4 means timeout. Could you send the debug (configure
| >> --enable-debug) of such (errornous) session? You could also try
| >> 0.4.0pre20 version.
| [fixed terrible quoting]
| > Network can respond after sending sms even after 1 minute. Increasing
| > timeouts won't resolve this..... Aren't such easy things visible or
| > what ? ;-)) Or maybe am I wrong again ;-)))) ?
|
| Don't you see that such comments make it impossible for gnokii
| developers to cooperate with you?
|
| Regards
| Mar - giving up hope - kus

So my answer was based on that one specific comment. Not on any others
you are referring to. And this comment is just crap, sorry. This is
bahaviour that will lead to you being killfiled by gnokii developers in
the end. Especially when one has in mind, that this issue is already
resolved in gnokii.

Regards
Markus