Re: CVS Status

From: Markus Plail
Subject: Re: CVS Status
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 09:22:46 +0200

Hi Pawel!

* Pawel Kot writes:
> Hi,
> SMS reading is almost ready. It already should work for all actively
> supported phone models. (AFAIK just 6510 needs some updates)

not anymore ;-) All messages in 6510 can be read now, well not really
all, because the 6510 makes a difference between Inbox messages on SIM
and Inbox messages oin phone memory. Guess we will need a new memory
type :-(

> CVS should compile now, so you can get and test it.

What about the unmaintained drivers? 3110 for example, 2110 doesn't
compile either. Perhaps we should modify sources to not use them for the
moment?

Regards
Markus

PS: xgnokii does compile but not work for the moment (SMS), but please
test the new extended phonebook editing, which I lately added. It
doesn't really look great, but this was my first GTK+ experience and at
least it should work stable.