Re: investment

From: Stefan Schoeman
Subject: Re: investment
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 19:01:48 +0200

Please don't smear South Africa with an obvious 411 scam. As a local
citizen, I am proud of my country and do not need rubbish like this smearing
all that our society has achieved in the past 10 years. You are not doing
anyone any favours, so please back off and don't send this to South African
citizens. Or anyone else for that matter.

Please also note that you are sending unsolicited mail which is an offence
in the United States. I am notifying your service provider and if I get any
more messages from you, will also notify the relevant international
authorities dealing with these scams. After all, the headers of your e-mail
message do provide information on your true identity.