question

From: Naveen Chauhan
Subject: question
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:08:43 +0530

hello
       i m amit & working on mobile communication on nokia set(5110) by
RS-232
interface i have already desing the circuit as given in gnokii.net
that circuit is  working properly.
and also send the packet according to format
in specifed manner

1e,00,0c,type,00,len,body,n,sq,0?,chk

  i  want to know the value of "type" & "body"
so that my initilization packet is sent to mobile equipment
& i also want to know before sending data wheather we have to intialize the
phone
pin out(3-9) & after how much time mobile will respond back
plz solve my problem

amit